Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm 3 Months Old!


Wowsers! Turning 3 months old this week brought with it lots of growth for me. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me what a great job I am doing. I giggled on Sunday for the first time, found my thumb on my own Monday, turned 3 months Wednesday, and rolled from my tummy to back three times Friday (today). I weigh 15 pounds and am about 25 inches tall. That puts me near the 90th percentile for boys my age. Uncle Drew, I'm catching up to you in height. I like to play in my exersaucer these days, too. It lets me stand a little instead of having to lie on my back or be seated all the time.
Nana is coming to see me this coming week, and I can't wait to see her. I'll show her all my new tricks. That will warm me up for when I get to see the whole family in Virginia in a few more weeks.
Mommy and Daddy are doing well. Daddy and his partner are leading their company's golf league. One more "regular season" match and then the playoffs. Mommy joined a group of other mommies who ride bikes, run, and swim together. She met up with them for the first time last night, and I stayed home with Daddy.
Life is good.



No comments: