Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2007

New Jersey Trip


I went to New Jersey this weekend to meet some people my own age. I met Cole Fredriksen, Lexie Flamm, Spencer Brooking, and Morgan and Elli Pursel. This picture is of the girls from my Mom's neighborhood who would get on the bus together. They all have little people like me now.

It was good to see Nana and Poppy again, and feel their new carpet on my feet. Poppy is nice to sleep on...





While Morgan was sleeping, Elli found a Guinness bottle with a plastic widget inside (an Irish Rattle). That was fun to watch. We had a great time at the picnic and saw Jill and Joe open their shower presents. Joe was so excited to start using Cole's toys. And we saw Katie Pasini and Matt Miller open their engagement presents. It was a great weekend.

On the way home we stopped in Norwalk to see Caden Freyre and see his new condo. Very nice, with a view of the pool. We'll have to go back there! Caden's dad won a bike race today, too. That's great!

It's good to be home, and I look forward to my next adventure strapped into my car seat.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey BraeJ!! It's tio Chet/Andrew. It's been a while since we've seen each other buddy. I really miss you, especially since you are growing into your own little personality now. We'll see each next month and I'll have lots of stories to tell you about our trip to Venezuela.
Well, that's all for now. It's great being a kid, isn't it? Enjoy the ride!