Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

2 Months Old


I turned 2 months old on Monday, June 25! That means I had to go to the doctor's the next day to get my first shots. They really hurt, and I cried the hardest I ever have. But I didn't cry for too long. Daddy held me tight and calmed me down. My doctor is still really nice even though he has to poke me with those needles. I weigh 13 pounds and am 24 inches tall. I forget how big my head is (pretty big), but I do know that I am in the 75th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. That's why I'm already wearing my 3-6 months clothes.

I started noticing my feet this week, but I still cannot figure out how to move them on command. I'm working on that. I'm also working on my night time sleeping. I slept 6 hours straight on Wed. night, June 27. Of course, I didn't do that last night, but maybe soon. I only feed once each night even though I still wake up one or two other times. I'm trying to work on that, too; so, Mommy doesn't have to get up so much in the night.

Our friend, Kristen, came over yesterday to hang out with Mommy and me, and guess what? I pooped all over her shirt. That was a first for me. She said it was OK and will still come back.

Lots of new things now that I am 2 months old. I love being me!!!

No comments: