Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Not too much new to report this time, but I wanted to post of picture of my cousin Bridget and I. I forgot to include her and her first birthday party in early June. I think she had fun with her family, opening presents, and eating cake. She had a very cute duck cake that her Aunt Sarah made her. I know I liked playing with her and wish I could see her more.









This holiday weekend we do not have much planned other than maybe a hike and Daddy (and Mommy helping when she's not watching me) cleaning and painting the garage floor. It is one of the first steps in a long process of eventually refinishing part of the basement.

God bless America,
Mr. B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We'll get some water, bubbles and teacups to stir around with when you come over in August! Our backyard is waiting. We'll cheer for the RedSox while your mom and dad live it up in Boston that day!!
See you soon in Worcester...
Cousin Laura

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute, we have the precious picture of both of you on the bench, on the refrigerator so we can see you every day. Hope you are feeling better, getting those molars is a tough job, Hugs to you and Mom and Dad, Love, Nana and Poppy