Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow, June Already?

I can't believe it's June already. That means I get to go swimming soon! Yeah!! I actually went in my 2" kiddie pool yesterday for the first time and quite enjoyed myself. Being the beginning of June, that also means my cousin Bridget is about to turn 1. We are going to her birthday party on Saturday in New Jersey. I hope she likes her cake.

I've learned some new signs in the last few days. I think I'm getting the hang of it. I can sign bird, bath, and hat. I am pointing more at things I want and to tell Mommy and Daddy what I see. I am pretty good at saying and waving bye-bye now, too. I even wave and say bye-bye to the water when it drains after my bath.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Mystic Aquarium with Mommy and some of our friends. Mommy says there will be lots of fish and other sea creatures. I bet it will be really fun to watch the fish swim from real close, instead of looking at them in books. I'll let you know.

Bye-bye,
Braeden

No comments: