Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

4 Months Old



I actually celebrated my 4 month birthday down in Williamsburg with my whole family. However, my 4 month doctor visit (9/5) was actually when I was 4 months and 2 weeks old, and my stats are 16 lbs.,5 oz.; 26 in. long; and healthy! I was a bigger boy taking my shots this time as I didn't even realize the first one went in, I cried a little for the second, and I wailed for only 15 seconds with the third. My legs remained sore for a day or so, and I was a little cranky the next day, but not too bad Mom and Dad say. My legs didn't hurt that much because that evening I discovered I could grab my feet with my hands and bring them to my mouth for a little suckling. You should see how flexible I am now.

I am borrowing a couple toys from my friend Luke, and I'm quite enjoying them. The play mat lets me pull toys from the arches or grab for toys/fixtures when on my belly. I'm trying to get the hang of the jumpster, but I like being in there to do pirouettes for now.

No comments: