Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Off the Radar


Sorry it's been so long, I've been doing a lot of growing and advancing. This week my GrandPops came up from North Carolina and built me an indoor slide! Just like the one his Daddy built for my Daddy. What a great visit, Thanks Pops!



Here's some photos of Haloween through Christmas. We traveled to Delaware for Thanksgiving and Virginia for Christmas.


How many dalmatians?

Packing for Delaware

Thanksgiving Suede Vest Man

Cousin Bridget Saunders

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky guy! Looks like a great setup. We so much enjoyed getting to know you better over the holidays. You're fun to hang out with, and I was really impressed with your speaking and recognition. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Uncle Drew

Anonymous said...

We have been waiting for new pictures and so happy some have arrived. Hope your holidays were good to you.

Terry, Norm, and Lexie