Forever a Big Brother

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Meeting Emmaline


Today I met my cousin Emmaline today at my friend Caden's house in Norwalk. We had a super play date. Emmaline is a good babbler, and is working on skooching like me. We are envious of Caden's ability to crawl around so well. I heard Mommy and Daddy say that they were just fine with me not being able to crawl yet.....


She and Caden are still working on getting teeth. My third tooth poked through and a fourth is shortly behind.

Daddy uploaded some more videos to youtube. Check me out!

Braeden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Braeden!
WOW! You sit up so well already. I am slowly trying to figure that out but mommy says I look like a tree falling over...TIMBER! I would fall flat on my face if mommy didn't catch me.
You must have sent some good vibes my way last time because I was rolling over both ways the next day after I left you a message. But for some reason now I have forgotten how to get back on my back and I just scream for mom when I am tired of my belly. She tells me I have to try to remember how I got there and figure out how to get back.
Congrats too on all of your teeth! I don't have any yet and mommy says that is just fine with her. She says I am a "drama queen", whatever that is, and thinks that I will act like it is the end of the world when my teeth come in. I heard her say something about leaving me with daddy during that time??
Ok, well I have to go but hopefully we can get together soon and you can give me all pointers about growing up!
Take care,
Lexie Flamm